Get that golden goosebump moment with Bobby D. Ehlert, world champion auctioneer and nonprofit events visionary, as he dishes on the future of nonprofit events (hint, it's all about the experience), event mistakes to avoid, and The Hug Squad.
Here's everything you need to know about taking events from Transactional to Transformational, straight from the pros.
- 5 things you need for an unforgettable event
- Why is immediate gratitude so important?
- Crafting an event experience that culminates in beautiful donor relationships
- Why silent auctions are like garage sales
- Where does an event belong in the fundraising journey? (Hint, it's not the end)
- What is Fund-a-Need, or Paddle Raise, or Special Appeal, or whatever you call it?
- Event Tone: Extreme Gravity vs Uplifting Donor Experiences
- What-Not-To-Do in planning a transformational fundraiser
Continue the conversation
Make it Virtual: A Live Q&A with Bobby D.
Listen in to this Q&A brainstorming session as Funraise CEO Justin Wheeler and Bobby D. Ehlert, professional event fundraiser and world-champion auctioneer, address your virtual event and digital fundraising concerns in realtime with real, actionable answers.