December 2020 was by far the BIGGEST month on the Funraise platform.
If I was heading up development today, here's my focus:
- Call as many new donors from December as possible and learn about them and their interests so they don't churn this year. Don't forget to thank them too, of course!
- Analyze your 2020 monthly giving program metrics and optimize to increase donor lifespan by at least six months.
- Analyze Q3 and Q4 virtual event performance and make decisions on what to cut and what to keep.
- Analyze channel distribution for conversion across all EOY giving appeals. Double down on the ones that were efficient and effective.
- Hunt for major donor prospects. Pull all of your new donors from 2020 and get wealth and demographic data (we automate this with our giving forms).
2021 is going to be a good year for fundraising.
Start preparing for your success today!